>> What do I need to have for my website? <<
This is a question that I get asked a lot but entrepreneur and small business owners.
We all know that if your business is not online — in some fashion — and if your clients can’t find you from their phones… then you are basically invisible… so need no spend time explaining why you need a website…
But there is something that I get asked a lot and I think it’s a very valid question and one that stops a lot of people from taking action and actually starting their business.
What do I need to have to start my website?
Websites are as diverse as random comments you can find on a parenting post on Facebook — seriously… people fight over the craziest things lol —
But the most important thing you need before starting a website, a social media channel, even a logo is… VISION!
Once you figure out the vision fro your business everything else will fall right into place.
But vision goes beyond just seeing yourself having 25k months or driving a very fast and expensive car… although that’s a very nice vision that’s not what I mean.
Any Business Vision should have:
– Why: Why are you willing to do what it takes to be successful? Your kids, your SO, because you want to create a better future for yourself… very valid! There are no wrong answers here…
– What: What are you selling, offering, promoting, what is the thing that will generate revenue.
– Who: Who are you serving? Your ideal client
– How: This is great if you have it but often times the how changes as you grow/learn/try new things.
– When: I really hope the answer is now… but it helps to have a time frame, a due date to keep yourself accountable.
When you know exactly where you are going is virtually impossible for you not to get there!
Take a minute and write down your vision for your Business, once you do everything will flow naturally. Trust me!
Comment below and let me know if you agree that vision is the key to every successful business.