Do I Really Need Website's Maintenance?
I like to offer to my clients a complete, turn-key service. I want you to be able to focus in growing your business knowing that I’m back stage supporting that growth. My Website Management is a monthly service based on your business needs.
Having an active and engaging website is requires being on top of several different plugins, sometimes a blogging platform, contact forms, WordPress updates, etc and etc. And of course, the bigger the website, the more stuff to take care of.
Making sure every single piece of the puzzle is updated will ensure the proper functioning of your site and avoid having your clients ready to buy a product, or about to fill up a form or simple looking for your address and then get a major error on the page and abandon the site instantly…to never come back… (insert heartbreaking music here!)
A website, no matter how tiny it is, it’s an investment and it’s a very important tool for your business, so please, don’t let it get outdated!. It’s better to stay on top of things and fix them as the come up than have to basically redo the whole site in a few months. Trust me on this one!
Don't worry about the little things, leave that to me!
Let's come up with a monthly strategy for your website, I'll put in place and report back to you while you dedicate your self to following your passion.
Choose the perfect plan
To make it easier for you I offer three maintenance packages.
A lot of companies choose not to post their pricing online but I think that if you are here is to find out if my services and my prices match your budget and what you are looking for. Please feel free to compare and to reach out if you need more information on these packages or anything else. Just send me an email below and I’ll make sure to answer your questions.
Website Maintenance Services
- Text: Additions or deletions
- Photos: Additions, deletions and basic retouching
- Webpages: Additions or deletions using existing webpage design
- Navigation: Basic navigational changes (add, move or delete an item in the navigation)
- File Downloads: Additions or deletions of PDFs and other documents
- Videos: Insertion or deletion of pre-edited video
- Links: Additions or deletions
- Color and Background Images: Changes/replacements
- Forms: Dynamic form layout and integration (limited to forms not requiring database integration, such as a Contact Us form)
- All Standard Support: Help with e-mail set-up, etc.
- Website Evaluation
- WordPress Setup
- Hosting, DNS, and Staging
- Setup WooCommerce / Ecommerce Setup
- Security Setup / Site Hardening
- Diagnose and Analysis
- Site Loading
- Dashboard Access Problems
- WordPress Security Concerns
- WooCommerce/Ecommerce Problems
- 404 Errors
- Administrative Updates
- WordPress Admin
- Server-level Changes
- *Theme Changes: If it requires modifying more than %50 of the website it’s considered a redesign which it’s not part of a maintenance packages)
- Content Updates (Blog)
- Measuring Site Performance
- Traffic Analysis
- WooCommerce / Ecommerce Management
- Database Management
- New site functionality: Shopping carts, news tickers, admin functions, etc.
- Site redesigns: More than 50% of site requested to be reworked or changed
- Interactive or animated features: Virtual tours, etc.
- Search Engine Optimization and PPC
- Corporate Identity and logo creation or revisions
- New content writing
- Photography or video creation
- Print or other marketing materials
* Please note: These are few examples of the services included in my website maintenance plans. This is not a complete list. If you need something else, contact me directly to see how I can assist you.